How we can help?
Demand for the latest technologies, the fastest speeds, and customer reassurance that their data and privacy are safeguarded is an increasing competitive edge in the telecommunication sector. Organizations are under pressure to deliver services efficiently and seamlessly in an increasingly competitive market under increasing public, regulator, and media scrutiny.
Coretra Ltd’s telecommunication experts provide full services combined with cutting-edge technologies and practices to help organizations better understand their customers’ needs, welcome changing technology, and build out lean operations that adapt to the latest innovations.
Coretra Ltd's telecom experts craft tailored strategies that meet your specific needs. We understand your business—your customers’ needs and expectations, evolving technologies, and industry convergence—to build efficient and agile operations.
Our extensive, multi-sector experience includes developing and implementing strategies in:
- Corporate growth
- Multi-channel distribution and sales
- Operations and operating models
- Post-merger integration and support
IT systems are intrinsic to the telecommunications sector. Coretra Ltd’s IT consultants have deep industry knowledge and experience across all information technology pillars, including application design & development, infrastructure design & maintenance, and general IT support. Using recommended industry standards, we design lean IT solutions to ensure your technology fully supports your organization and can seamlessly integrate into future innovations.
- We offer a broad scope of telco IT consulting services, including:
- Operation Cost reduction
- Diagnostics across all technology towers
- Governance & compliance.
- PMO support for large implementation and migration projects
- Procurement, including talent acquisition.
- Revamping of existing solutions
Robotic process automation (RPA) can improve the speed, quality, and efficiency of complex back-office operations and functions such as transaction processing and credit checks. Not only will you benefit from shorter processing times and reduced error rates, but your staff can free their time from redundant manual processes, to focus on delivering services to your clients
Our expert team has created and implemented RPA solutions to help clients gain efficiencies in areas including:
- Accounting, collections, and finance
- Account management, including client intakes.
- Complaint management
- Marketing and promotions
- Product packaging
Humans are your organization’s biggest asset. Regardless of where they are – in a corporate office or remote location, in a warehouse—the right workforce management program (WFM) can help boost efficiency, develop a more engaged and productive staff, and improve service delivery and customer experience.
CORETRA LTD’s WFM solutions harness state-of-the-art technologies to improve performance and maximize your team’s potential. Our solutions help clients develop innovative employee engagement programs, improved resource planning, and better team management.
Blockchain is an innovative technology poised to transform how the telecommunications sector runs the business. It builds trust and transparency across transactions while cutting on operations’ costs and streamlining existing processes. Telecom companies can use it in digital identity and data management and fraud detection & prevention measures.
Coretra Ltd’s IT consultants can support your company through all phases of deployment, from fit assessments to strategy to implementation using onshore and offshore resources.
We can support your telecommunications organization with blockchain assessments and implementation in projects involving:
- Digital identity and data management
- Fraud detection & prevention
- Identity management
- New customer authorizations
- Payment solutions
- Smart contracts
- Is your Ph.D. Good or Bad? October 17, 2020
- The future is a virtual Kenya but serious imponderables exist October 17, 2020
- Enhancing organizations’ productivity through workforce training today. Is anyone listening? July 22, 2020
- Post-COVID-19 remote working revolution July 22, 2020
- Effective Project Management Assignments March 26, 2020