How we help
Our work in the agribusiness sector and food industry sustainability cuts across every aspect of agriculture, as well as private sector support focusing on improving the capabilities of producers, accumulators, and processors positioned to meet the demand of the world’s expanding population.
Coretra works with agribusiness industry players and stakeholders of small to medium domestic agribusinesses to large multinational organizations — to address global concerns involving commodity/specialty crop, animal protein, and aquaculture value chains, including agricultural inputs, equipment and machinery, large-scale farming, processing/milling/refining, logistics, and distribution.
Coretra agribusiness professionals have extensive experience in assisting participants — from stakeholders of small to medium domestic agribusinesses to large multinational organizations — to address global concerns. We understand the political and economic trends that impact the industry and have a proven track record across a wide variety of agricultural sectors, from the farm gate, along with the supply chain performance (both formal and informal), to the end processors. Our core areas of focus span across:
- Crops & Livestock Production
- Food Security Nutrition
- Policy Advice
- Value Chain Approach
- Climate Smart Agriculture
- Food Safety
- Public Private Partnership
- Marketing and Trade
- ICT in Agriculture
We have successfully optimized business processes with excellent cost reduction execution.
Business innovation is no longer just about getting ahead of the competition — it’s about survival.
Restructuring your company could restore its viability and improve its liquidity position.
- Is your Ph.D. Good or Bad? October 17, 2020
- The future is a virtual Kenya but serious imponderables exist October 17, 2020
- Enhancing organizations’ productivity through workforce training today. Is anyone listening? July 22, 2020
- Post-COVID-19 remote working revolution July 22, 2020
- Effective Project Management Assignments March 26, 2020