How we help
We have highly specialized technical expertise and experience within the team to meet industry-specific unique requirements. Our outsourced logistics strategy is critical to meet ever-increasing customer demands, enabling greater production efficiency, and control processing costs.
We blend systematic and evidence-based methodologies with close attention to the specific requirements of your business, to help you implement solutions that will maximize equipment utilization, improve on‐time delivery, increase inventory turns, and reduce operating costs.
Whether it is Food, Manufacturing, Retail, Automotive, or Utilities, achieving optimal flow is difficult. Catching up with ever-changing demand patterns requires nimble planning systems and minimal downtime through the process. Coretra delivers measurable results by working closely with your leadership team to align the core expectations of the business with the business plan. This will include significant upgrades and visibility to the flow of the business that often include improvements to demand and supply planning.
Our team have considerable operational and management experience and are highly knowledgeable in reviewing current process and operations and recommending solutions for all areas of ;
- Materials Handling
- Stores and Inventory Management including, regional, national and global logistics network development and implementation
- Transport Modelling and Network Costing
- Tactical Stock Locations
- Handling and Picking Processes
- Demand Forecasting; Integrated Inventory Control
- Vendor Management; Vendor Support Operations
- Inbound and Outbound Logistics Management
- Performance and Cost Measurement.
In addition, we train the organization’s top executives with skills required to effectively plan and confidently solve issues that could cause operational complications. Communication between departments is also improved significantly.
analyzing transport, inventory quantities & number, and warehouse location trade-offs around your customer service objectives.
determining the optimal number and type of vehicle resources required; where resources are best allocated, and infrastructure requirements that need to be in place to support them.
ensuring accurate forecasting of increasingly complex systems of stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and performance evaluation.
including, Mechanical Handling Equipment, racking, automation and MHE process.
our senior Logistics Consultants work with the client to overcome logistical problems and produce and implement effective new solutions.
to monitor the quality, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods, coordinate the order cycle and allocate staff resources accordingly including full process and operator SOPs.
- Is your Ph.D. Good or Bad? October 17, 2020
- The future is a virtual Kenya but serious imponderables exist October 17, 2020
- Enhancing organizations’ productivity through workforce training today. Is anyone listening? July 22, 2020
- Post-COVID-19 remote working revolution July 22, 2020
- Effective Project Management Assignments March 26, 2020